- Both kids awake between 1 -3.30 am. Vince to throw up repeatedly in his bed, our bed, on the floor etc. Edgar just screaming at the top of his lunges for what seemed like forever.
- 5.30 Edgar wakes up but actually falls asleep again after being bribed with a lot of toys in his crib.
- 6.30 wake up time
- 8.30 Vince got mad at a tractor while playing with it and threw it away. It landed right next to my eye, on that bone there. It was a zinc tractor. I have a very large blue bump to the right of my right eye.
- 9.30-12: Life saver, I took a long nap with Vince
- 12.30 we realize we have no more Aspirin or paracetamol at home. We need it. All pharmacies in Austria close at noon on Saturdays. Searched online to find which one has 24 hour service today and off we went on a field trip.
- 14.30 Edgar dives out of his crib and lands straight onto his head. At 16 months he has learned how to climb out of it. Or free fall out of it.
- 14.45 off to the ER with said kid who is very calm, ghostly white in his face and acts tired…
- 15.10 first examination in ER. Seems OK, but still very white.
- 15.30 x-rays
- 16.00 one more examination. He now is acting more like himself and eats some crackers and drinks some juice.
- 16.30 discharged with a list of what to watch out for.
- 17.00 home
That is it. The day is not over yet, but B has them in the bath tub. I seriously doubt anyone in this family will be awake after 19.
Filed under: Just Life |