See same award again, with different rules this time 🙂
Thanks to Emily who sent this to me. Go and check her blog/site out she is the DS queen of info in Swedish. I am happy to have crossed paths with her. Her son Julian is absolutely stunning too.
These are the rules:
-Thank and link to the person who sent the award to you.
-Write 7 things about yourself.
-Tag 7 other bloggers.
With that said, here is a 4 thing about me Blog MeMe from 2007, here are 7 songs I was into in 2007 from a Blog Meme then, this Blog MeMe from 2007 shows 8 unknown facts about me. But I will dig out some 2011 facts just for you.
1) I can eat the same foods all day and for weeks at a time. If I like something, I am happy eating that same thing for a loooong time.
2) On the subject of food. I eat a lot. I can outeat most people. You think I am kidding, I am not. If would probably die if I had to live on 2000 calories a day.
3) I hate my fingers. They are extremely, not exactly fat, but large? Wide? You most likely ill never see me wear rings. I do not think I have except on very rare occasions. And most people also believe I exaggerate this point, till they give me one of their rings to try on and I will not even get it over my pinky finger. Then they agree to my wide/fat fingers actually being wide.
4) I love to watch MTV’s Real World. I know. Still. I think I have seen every season. I also like all those Gauntlets, Cut Throat challenges etc MTV has with the cast members from different Real World/road Rules seasons.
5) I read a lot of books, but almost only fiction. I am a really bad reader on other subjects. Especially anything history related.
6) I thought learning to sign with Vincent was going to be extremely hard and something I would not follow through with. Luckily I was wrong on both parts.
7) I have been to a lot of concerts my very favorite being Paul McCartney, but there are only really 3 concerts I would love to still see. (Start crying now if you like, the genres will be greatly mixed). Elton John, Brittney Spears (people think I joke when I say I like Brittney Spears) and Michael Jackson. That obviously will be a bit hard, but those three have been on my list for a long time.
So the 7 tags:
Anna over at Familjen Olsson
Mia over at 5 Vikingar är Fler än 1 Joddlare
Maria over at Felix Kral
Cate over at I don’t know what to say
Crittle over at One More, More than One
Kim over at Ramblings of the Bearded One
Shelley over at the Shamptons