I know, hello blog, it has been a while…
I am going to make a serious attempt to get a lot better…
I am hone with Vince today. He has a cold that never seems to be getting better. So movies, sleep and couch hanging is what is up today.
2013 so far:
- My dad is done with radiation! He had 30 rounds and is feeling tired but Ok.
- I joined a gym to help work on my strength and hopefully improve my running results. Their schedules is fitting well with my lunch break. So far i tried TRX and kettle bells classes.
- We booked a trip to Austria for a long Easter holiday.
- We booked a family trip to Dennark and the Reef Hotel in Feb.
- I have been running as much as the continuos colds allow, and it is such a HUGE difference running with someone vs. alone. This weekend we did 31k (sat+sun) in -10c wether. Awesome way to start the day!
-Work is busy but good!